Top pain treatment clinics in San Diego offer complete pain solutions with Board Certified Pain Management Doctors, Orthopedic Surgeons, Spine Surgeons, Chiropractic and physical therapy.
The best outcomes for patients involve customized treatments based on your condition. With the providers in the Network being Board Certified and tops in their fields, your relief is our mission.
- Treatment with Medication
- Treatment with Interventions
- Chiropractic care
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Auto Accident Treatment
- Workers’ Compensation Treatment
- Car Crash Treatment
- Nerve Block–Ganglion Impar Block, Celiac Plexus Block, Lumbar Sympathetic Block, Medial Branch Block, Occipital Nerve Block Sphenopalatine Block, Stellate Ganglion Block, Superior Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Intervertebral Disc Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Injections for Facet Joint Pain Interventions
- Joint Pain Injections
- Pain Medication Treatment
- Radiofrequency Lesioning
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection & Radiofrequency
- Implants for Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Trigger Point Injections
Some of these treatments are hard to pronounce, however, rest assured that the doctors providing your treatment will explain them fully. Most are able to decrease your pain and also reduce the amount of medications you may usually be taking.
Currently, there are two types of pain treatments available. The first is traditional options, such as epidural steroid injections, plexus blocks and trigger point injections. These therapies offer the potential to repair tissues, rather than simply mask pain. The Network doctors provide both types of treatment, some of which is covered by insurance and others are self pay.
San Diego pain clinics offer multiple treatment options for pain relief. The California Pain Network connects those in pain with the top pain physicians in Southern California. Simply fill out the form on the page or call (619) 500-1573 today!