Pain Management Doctors, Chiropractors & Physical therapists in San Diego offer treatments for many Conditions. The Network physicians will take the time to perform a full exam and workup, then answer your questions specifically.
While your pain may be disabling and depressing, it should be noted that success occurs with our nonoperative treatments over 90% of the time. The conditions treated often do not have surgical outcomes that are stellar, so if at all possible it is in your best interest to avoid surgery.
You may be experiencing a chronically painful condition like failed back surgery syndrome, degenerative arthritis, or an acutely painful situation such as sciatica or injuries from an auto accident. Don’t despair! Call us today for help, it will change your life.
CLICK on Any One for Educational Information:
- Abdominal Pain
- Arthritis – Extremities & Spine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Degenerative Scoliosis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Facet Syndrome (Spinal Arthritis)
- Facial Pain
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated & Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain – Ankle, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, etc.
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Workers Compensation Injuries