Welcome to the Premier Greater San Diego Pain Management Clinics
- Pain Treatment with Medication
- Pain Treatment with Interventional Procedures
- Treatment for Auto Injury Cases
- Workers’ Compensation Treatment
Why seek treatment with the California Pain Network’s top providers?
- Oceanside & San Diego Pain Centers provide medication and interventional treatments.
- Personal injury liens are accepted for all auto accident treatment.
- More than ninety percent patients in the Network avoid surgery and achieve amazing pain relief!
Pain Treatments Offered
- Auto Accident Treatment
- Nerve Block for Celiac Plexus
- Intervertebral Disc Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Injections for Facet Joint Syndrome
- Ganglion Impar Block
- Pain Interventions
- Injections for Joint Pain
- Nerve Block for Lumbar Sympathetic
- Nerve Block for the Medial Branch
- Pain Medication Treatment
- Nerve Block – Occipital Nerve
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Sphenopalatine Blocks
- Nerve Block for Sphenopalatine Ganglion
- Radiofrequency and Injections for the Sacroiliac joint pain
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- SCS Implant (Spinal Cord Stimulator)
- Nerve Block for Stellate Ganglion
- Nerve Block for Superior Hypogastric Plexus
- Trigger Point Injections
Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Neck and Back Pain
- CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Disc Degeneration
- Neuropathies – Diabetic & Peripheral
- Facet Pain and Syndrome
- Facial Pain
- FBSS (Failed Back Surgery Syndrome)
- Headaches – All Kinds
- Disc Bulge & Hernoation
- Ankle, Shoulder, Hip, Knee& other joint pain
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Stenosis of the spine
- VCF (Vertebral Compression Fracture)
- Pain due to injuries (Whiplash)
Pain doctors in San Diego and surrounding areas treat simple and complex problems, offering customized treatment at centers in the Metro area. Our Network providers will not shy away from treating your condition and will provide you the time necessary to have your questions answered fully. Modern treatments are better than ever at helping you get back to work, playing sports and out of depression.
For detailed information on any of the San Diego pain management conditions or treatments provided, click on any one in blue. Most of the write ups include a video to make things extremely easy to understand.
Success rates exceed 90% for all types of conditions such as back and neck pain, sciatica, arthritis, neuropathy, migraines, failed back surgery syndrome and spinal stenosis. Several new treatments are able to provide a year or more of consistent pain relief.
Modern treatment options for pain relief have improved dramatically, just in the last decade. Cutting edge treatments such as radiofrequency ablation and spinal cord stimulator implants can offer pain relief for years and decrease the amount of pain medication necessary for relief. This can get you back to work, playing with the kids and not worrying about how long it’s going to take you just to get out of bed anymore!
The clinics accept Personal Injury Liens, PPOs, Medicare, Tricare, Self Pay and more. Appointments are readily available, call (619) 500-1573 today!